Sunday, April 13, 2008

Testimony 3

Ho Siew Feng (translated) Age 70, grandmother

I am a grandmother. Unfortunately at the age of 70 years old, I suffered the sickness that most people feared of, that is stroke. Being paralyzed on my right side has caused me unable to move. Since then, wheelchair and quadripods are my mode of transport. During this long days, this sickness has been a torture to me. Not only it has caused pain in my bones, but I also need attention from others most of the time.

One day, my friend, Florence recommended me “Cover 3 Col Health & Beauty Nutrizest Drink”. Through these products, my disease could be healed and she also told me that many people like me were healed after using these products. I would like to try these products and hope that my stroke could be recovered and enjoy my life without wheelchair and quadripods, so I bought 3 bottles for the treatment.

After using 2 bottles, my bone pain has slowly disappeared. My movement also became easier. Even my children who came back from Sabah were amazed that my condition was getting better. Before they back to East Malaysia, they also buy 6 bottles of these products.

Seeing my changes that I was not using the wheelchair and quadripods was caught the attention of my neighbor. Now I can do anything I want. Only with 3 bottles of “Cover 3 Col Health & Beauty Nutrizest Drink”, my stroke has recovered and I hope many of you who suffered from stroke could recover with these products as I did.

No comments: