Sunday, April 13, 2008

Testimony 1

Ivy Wong, Age 45, Housewife

I am a housewife with a loving husband and my children very obedient. I have a simple and comfortable life. To me, health and beauty is very important, I have tried various supplements but they have not been satisfactory.

My friend recommended “Cover 3 Col Health & Beauty Nutrizest Drink” to me and I decided to give it a try. I take courage getting a dozen to try.

After using “Cover 3 Col Health & Beauty Nutrizest Drink”, I found it has anti-ageing benefits and also smoothen wrinkles, lift my skin and activate the restoration functions of internal hormones.

After using 2 bottles, I understand the truth feeling of health and beauty. These products not only energize me but also make my skin a natural grow. Furthermore I loss 5 KG, even my children praise me for looking more youthful and beautiful.

Since using “Cover 3 Col Health & Beauty Nutrizest Drink”, I don’t need to worry about looking less youthful even as I age.

No comments: