Sunday, April 13, 2008

Testimony 2

Adeline Loh, Age 43, Working Single

I am a working single. Everyday work, work, work. In a long run due to lack of sleep, my face looked pale, my skin was dull with open pores. I always felt tired and looked tired. I also felt and looked 10 years older.

One fine day, a friend visited me. To my surprise, she looks much younger and beautiful. Her body is just fit and healthy. I asked for her secret and she answered, :Life, Health and beauty…they lay in our own hands.”

I was once told, collage was the most needed product for woman, it helps to improve internally. I am awaken. I have neglected my look and health. When my friend explained the healthy lifestyle, the most advance product, Cover 3 Col, I directly purchased one dozen 12 bottles without hesitation.

After I have consumed 2 bottles, I noticed the dramatic changes. My face looks firmer, eyebags reduced, and no more open pores problem. My scar looks less appearance and my complexion is much fairer. I am very satisfied with this improvement in such a short time.

The price that I had paid for a dozen in fact return my 20 years of youthfulness. My friends praised me for the great changes in me, I look much younger, prettier now. And I am now look like as young as 30 years old.

No comments: